It is the duty of all concerned with high school athletics:
1. To emphasize the proper ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and fair play.
2. To eliminate all possibilities which tend to destroy the best value of the games.
3. To stress the values derived from playing the game fairly.
4. To show cordial courtesy to visiting teams and officials.
5. To establish a happy relationship between visitors and hosts.
6. To respect the integrity and judgment of the sports officials.
7. To achieve a thorough understanding and acceptance of the rules of the game and the standards of eligibility.
8. To encourage leadership, use of incentive, and good judgment by the players of the team.
9. To recognize that the purpose of athletics is to promote the physical, mental, moral, social, and emotional well-being of the individual players.
10. To remember that an athletic contest is only a game, not a matter of life or death for player, coach, school, official, fan, community, state or nation.
Baseball, Golf, Ice Hockey, Boys Cross Country, Boys Soccer, Boys Tennis, Fast Pitch Softball, Football, Cheerleaders, Dance Team, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Swimming, Girls Cross Country, Wrestling, Girls Tennis, Girls Soccer, Girls Lacrosse, Boys & Girls Outdoor Track
ATHLETICS ON LINE
For information regarding team schedules, standings, directions, etc. log on to-----RI Interscholastic League
ATHLETIC FORMS ON LINE
Athletes are required to complete all forms found at---Forms (Athletics)